Thursday, January 12, 2012

A look at my stats!

My latest workouts
1/10/2012
Run: 3 Mi
1/8/2012
Run: 6 Mi
1/6/2012
Run: 4 Mi

My distance totals
Week: 9 Mi
Month: 21.5 Mi
Year: 21.5 Mi
Total: 21.5 Mi


Those numbers reflect what I have tracked since 1-1-12. My resolution this year is to track every mile. Even if it is just a half mile in 5 minutes before a 20 minute coughing fit! I am trying to figure out the best combination of foods and drinks to give me the best run! I will be jotting down what my days are like when I run. I already know I have to run at least 3 today to make up for the muffin I had for breakfast. Weight loss is not really in the plan any more, but I do want to keep where I am right now as my HIGH. I know I could do with losing 5 more, but I am not going to actively work towards that end now.

My goal is to get the half marathon complete. I will see where I am afterwards. I know that I do not want to starve my body now. Having no fuel will be a detriment to running long distances.

What isn't shown on that chart is my total tracked miles since March 2011. According to the iMapMyRun app on my phone, I have logged 337.15 miles and it took 47h, 12m, 18s to do it! That makes my average pace 8:24 per mile. Which, in fact, is where I feel that I am running my best!

Today I have planned a 30 minute run on a treadmill at the Y. It is too windy and cold for me to go out. Also, I need a sitter ;) and I promised my son I would take him to the KidZone at the Y after my workout, so he can play the active fun games they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment