Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It was on the schedule

Yup, that's why I ran today. Wasn't really feeling it. I kept looking at my chart. It called for 3 miles. I ran 3.18 in 27:44, and that includes time waiting for traffic.

It was nice being out in the warm sunshine though. I need to get used to the heat. I also may have to get over my skin issues and get out there in a sports bra and shorts. Bare the belly and cool off better. Time to go shopping for new seasonal clothing.

I am going to research ways to control my pace. I do not seem to know how to run anything but one speed. It is frustrating me.

I do not want to burn out or injure myself through over-use. I am sore in so many places right now I want to cry. I iced and am now elevating. I am resting. I am taking tomorrow to continue resting and may even skip Thursday if this feeling continues.

How do you run slow?

Off topic maybe... It is 79 in my house and I am freezing and have no appetite

~Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment