Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another week done pt 3: Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday & Wednesday

This is the day that found me going to the Sports Injury Clinic at the Medical Group. YAY! <sarcasm> I swear I am more prone to tendinitis that a normal person.

I was given the orders to RICE it. Yup, that's the cure every time. Rest, Ice, Compress, Elevate. I went by Walgreen's after the visit and picked up an ace bandage and a new ice pack. I spent the day at work with my ankle wrapped, hobbling to and from the freezer to ice it regularly. What a core that turned out to be. It was swollen and sore, and I had to keep walking around!! I guess that's what happens to me. I missed my Tuesday run.

Wednesday finds me doing more of the same. However, things are looking up, WAY UP! The swelling is gone and I am now able to walk without pain.

I am going to go for a slow run tomorrow. I have a destination in mind, and it is a trip I have to make. More on that at a later date if I am able to bring it to words.

~Happy (and safe) Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment