Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just call me "Crash"

OUCH!

The road does not give when you go down. I went down pretty hard.

This may put a crimp in my planned 3-miler tomorrow. Perfect time to take it easy? Or just walk? I will know by 3:15! HA!

Also, this does NOTHING for my confidence of making it to 7 miles on Saturday. Anyone reading this want to join me? I will probably try to meet up with the Jog n Java crew at 6:05 at Washington Park.

oh the nerves...

wait, that's just bruising! HAHAHA! I'm glad no one saw me, though I am not keeping it a secret. ;)

I thought the extra sleep I got last night would have helped... OH! I hope I can swim in the morning. It's supposed to be leg day, too. This is going to be fun...

~Happy Running, Cycling, Swimming, and Lifting~

No comments:

Post a Comment