Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Best Laid Plans...

Here it goes again. I make a plan, and have a goal, and EVERYTHING goes wrong! I am trying to keep my spirits up, but it gets really frustrating to make a goal, have a schedule, then get off-track in the first week! In my defense, I had trouble with the equipment at the Y. Only one machine worked properly and one day someone was on it for an hour (well past the recommended time of 30 minutes) and I only got 24 minutes, then the one that worked wouldn't respond (it is a touch screen) and I didn't get any time in. Then I finally got some time on Saturday, however, I missed my scheduled Sunday time due to a party. Ok, that was well worth it!

So my mini goal of hitting 50 miles a week is already in need of adjustment. I managed to get 18, 10, and 15 in the first week. 7 miles short. I could add the time spent on the UBE. I got 5 miles in on Saturday. That puts me just 2 miles off for the week.

This week has NOT been productive. I am way behind. I will have to get my miles in on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This is not the combo I prefer, but it will have to do. My goal will be to get 17 miles in each day. I got 18 in 45 minutes once, I can do it again. I just need machines to cooperate and the time to do it. I was supposed to go tonight (Tuesday), but I have to bake my hubby a cake, so I will do some stuff in my living room and call it good.

I Finally go back to the Doc on Friday. I am hoping for good news. I'd like to lose the boot. Wish me luck.

~Happy Running, Cycling, Swimming, and Lifting!~

No comments:

Post a Comment